Awards season is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the celebration of amazing talent and fashion all rolled into one. One of the best perks is covering gifting lounges. You read about what celebrities are gifted online and in magazines but you always wonder what it would be like to see it all in person. As a red carpet host/entertainment reporter I get the opportunity to check out these amazing gift lounges. I assure you that the lounges are AMAZING!
This past week, I was privy to covering the Official Grammy Gifting Suite @recordingacademy put on by Distinctive Assets. Distinctive Assests is an LA-based entertainment marketing firm that has been credited with starting the promotional craze of celeb swag nearly 2 decades ago. For 3 days Grammy performers and presenters had access to the Grammy Lounge sponsored by MTG, Japan’s leading beauty manufacturer.
Some of my favorite swag included:
- Jackson Walk Jet balance and exercise foot gear for contouring legs.
- OKAWA1536 lampshades using Portable Japanese Tea Ceremony Room woodcraft technique
- MBG’s Medi LED Hydro Mist and Medi Hydro, by Gina Pure as well as BioGen Complex Shampoo/Conditioner/Hair Spray
- Blue Nun 24K Gold Sparkling Wine
- Dalgomi DMASK Good Night Snail Mask + Good Night Collagen Mask + Face Up Mask
- FXP Hula Hoop Fitness
- Gold Leaf Gourmet five-star dessert kits
- Grossé Japan award-winning costume jewelry
- The latest and greatest games (including Toilet Trouble) from Hasbro Gaming
- designer sunglasses from Marchon
- Oomi Smart Home Kits
- Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation and Oxygenated Moisturizer
- The Lauren Ashtyn Collection Volume Extension Hair Topper Crown Extensions
- Trespass performance-based casual wear
- Trtl Travel Pillows
- Tunka Art original art
- UniversiTee Box care packages
Talent will also walk away with a preassembled GRAMMY Gift Bag which will represent a diverse portfolio of brands ranging from fun to functional. The #GRAMMYGiftBag will include items from American Heart Association – CPR Anytime, Bangarang, BeBibs, Betty Jane Candies, Blue Diamond Almonds, Bright Midnight, ChapStick, Chubby Chipmunk Hand-Dipped Chocolates, Crayola, Crystal Hills Organics, Curlee Girlee, D’Amore’s Famous Pizza, Golden Door, Green Gorilla, Healing Saint, Hercules Beard Co., Hydroxycut Platinum, In Season Beauty, i-water, Lady Amber’s Reviews, Medice, Mood & Co., MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Crunch Bars, Music Connection, Namira Monaco, Nike, Old Spice, Park and Buzz, People Magazine, PHIZZ, PonyDry, Reloved, Rest-Rite Sleep Positioner, Revision Skincare Slimware, Splitting the Arrow, SweetCheeks, True Brit London and Woosh Beauty