I don’t know about you, but I have been a HUGE fan of Joy Cho (aka Oh Joy) for years. I have loved all of her collaborations with Target, Petco, Freshly Picked, Lorena Canal and more. Every collaboration has been filled with color and zest, so you are always immediately drawn towards them and her collaboration with Clorox is no exception.
When you think of disinfecting wipes, you think utlility. Now Joy enters and all of a sudden an item that as moms is crucial to our everyday life becomes something that brings joy to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Check out how cute the prints are from this limited edition Oh Joy X Clorox collaboration. I love that Joy’s is committed to bringing color and joy into our lives with her work…definitely TRUE!
What’s even more FUN is DIY with Joy. Here is the step by step of making a quick DIY floral vase with contact paper:
Materials you need:
Contact Paper in multiples colors
Double Sided Tape
How to Make the DIY Vase
- Figure out your pattern (for the one I made, I took inspiration from the Joy’s Clorox Collaboration)
- Cut the contact paper to make your pattern
- Peel the backing of the contact paper (best part of contact paper is you can peel off and restick if you do not like your original placement without leaving a residue)
- Once you have completed your pattern you are ready to make a grid for your florals
- use the double sided tape to make a grid to give your florals some structure of placement
- Add in your florals
Pro Tip: Add 1/4 tsp of bleach to every quart of water to reduce bacterial growth in your floral water to keep flowers fresh for longer
Happy Spring Friends!