This blog post is sponsored by MegaFood®, but all opinions are my own.
Father’s Day is right around the corner and finding a thoughtful gift for my hubby can be SO challenging. After thinking long and hard…I’ve decided that this year for Father’s Day, I’m giving my hubby….the gift of wellness! There is seriously no better gift in the world than self-care, because wellness is the gift that keeps on giving. As women, the need for self-care is ingrained in our brains but the same emphasis does not seem to be there for men…so this year we are changing that. I’ve put together some of my gift ideas for wellness-minded for dads, including a product from MegaFood, an award-winning dietary supplement brand that crafts premium supplements made with real food and added nutrients. All of their products have purity seals such as non-GMO, organic, gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan, kosher, dairy-free and soy-free. Check out this great multi option for men, along with some other Father’s Day gift ideas, below:
- Men’s One Daily by MegaFood: We love farm-to-table for cooking and eating at home, so there is no reason why his supplement routine shouldn’t also be farm-to-table. Keeping my hubby healthy for the long haul is the main goal this Father’s Day, so I am excited to gift him this multivitamin that includes real food like organic oranges, brown rice and broccoli to help him take his health to the next level. Also love that this supplement contains zinc to support healthy prostate function, B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health, and Vitamin D for healthy bones.* Plus, it’s iron-free …yes please! AND, you can now find MegaFood at Walgreens.com.
- Massage: A little decompression and relaxation time is perfect for your partner.
- Parachute Hammock: Perfect for relaxing and reading outside. Packs up small and is very light, but extremely easy to set and use over and over again at home, camping or on vacation.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: With how much time we spend on our computers, tablets, and phones…it is so important to protect our eyes. Blue light blocking glasses help prevent headaches, blurry vision, and other symptoms of digital eye strain plus it supposedly helps you fall asleep at night. A win-win!
- Kishu Charcoal Sticks for his Water Bottle: Binchotan charcoal sticks are an entirely natural alternative to other water purification systems, many of which use plastic. Each stick can generally last 3-5 months.
Whether you give big gifts or little gifts this year for Father’s Day, don’t forget to add in a little gift of wellness and self-care for your man! It is truly the gift that keeps on giving!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.